Here’s a handy checklist of things you’ll need at camp. We endeavour to return any lost items left at camp, but can only do so if they’re labeled. Please make sure to mark your child’s belongings before sending them to camp!
What to Bring:
• Sleeping bag / bedding
• Clothes for any weather
• One-Piece Swimsuit
• Sunscreen / bugspray
• Water bottle with your name on it
• Camera (optional)
• Notebook and pen (optional)
• Any medications you are taking – bring enough for the week
• Hearty appetite and a big smile
Please DO NOT bring
• Electronic Devices
• Illicit drugs
• Occult materials: books, clothing, etc.
→ The camp is not able to take responsibility for lost valuables therefore we strongly discourage bringing cash or any other items of high value which may be susceptible to loss, damage, or theft. ←